Posted by PatchMD.com on 4/29/2016 to Vitamin News
Anemia occurs when you have a level of red blood cells (RBCs) in your blood that is lower than normal. Iron deficiency anemia is the most common type of anemia, and it occurs when your body doesn’t have enough of the mineral iron. Your body needs iron to make a protein called hemoglobin. This protein is responsible for carrying oxygen to your body’s tissues, which is essential for your tissues and muscles to function effectively. When there isn’t enough iron in your blood stream, the rest of your body can’t get the amount of oxygen it needs.
Posted by PatchMD.com on 4/21/2016 to Vitamin News
We take vitamins to keep us healthy and make up for the nutrients our diets might lack. But some vitamins and supplements are a sneaky source of substances no one needs more of in their diet: Sugar, high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, artificial sweeteners and colors.
Posted by PatchMD.com on 4/7/2016
Malabsorption means the failure of the Gastrointestinal (GI) tract, usually the small intestine, to absorb one or more substances from the diet. This is generally the result of some defect or damage to the mucosal lining of the small intestine, where most of our nutrient absorption takes place. The most common symptoms of malabsorption syndrome are diarrhea, bloating, flatulence, cramping and weight loss. Over time, one may become deficient in iron, proteins, various vitamins and minerals and this can lead to degrees of malnutrition and a variety of anemias.
- Vitamin News
- Anti-Aging Patch
- Anti-Flu Patch
- Patch Testimonials
- Sleep Starter Patch
- Menopause Patch
- PMS Patch
- Vitamin D3 Patch
- B12 Energy Plus Patch
- Omega-3 Plus Patch
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin Patch
- Hangover Prevention Patch
- CoQ10 Plus Patch
- Vitamin C Plus Patch
- B12 Shots & B12 Injections: The Good, Bad and Alternative!
- Anti-Aging Supplements - Backed by Science
- Sunscreen Alternative - A Patch To Replace Your Sunblock
- Natures Alternative To Sunscreen is called Polypodium Leucotomos
- How to Boost Your Immune System with Supplements
- Sleep Patches to The Rescue - How to Help Cross the Sleep Threshold
- PMS Supplements - How to Ease the Symptoms Effectively
- Can Menopause Supplements Treat Menopause Symptoms Effectively?
- Glutathione Benefits
- Supplements for Acne