Posted by Thomas H. Maugh II on 2/13/2010 to Vitamin News
An estimated 57 million Americans have contracted pandemic H1N1 influenza since the outbreak began last April, about 257,000 have been hospitalized with complications from it, and nearly 12,000 have died, according to estimates released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Posted by Joe Graedon and Teresa Graedon on 2/1/2010 to Vitamin News
There are enough alternatives that you should be able to tailor something that will work for you. Keep your bedroom cool. Exercise regularly: Research shows that active women have less trouble with hot flashes. Herb products such as Pycnogenol (pine bark extract), Remifemin (black cohosh extract) or St. John’s wort (hypericum extract) may help.
- Vitamin News
- Anti-Aging Patch
- Anti-Flu Patch
- Patch Testimonials
- Sleep Starter Patch
- Menopause Patch
- PMS Patch
- Vitamin D3 Patch
- B12 Energy Plus Patch
- Omega-3 Plus Patch
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin Patch
- Hangover Prevention Patch
- CoQ10 Plus Patch
- Vitamin C Plus Patch
- B12 Shots & B12 Injections: The Good, Bad and Alternative!
- Anti-Aging Supplements - Backed by Science
- Sunscreen Alternative - A Patch To Replace Your Sunblock
- Natures Alternative To Sunscreen is called Polypodium Leucotomos
- How to Boost Your Immune System with Supplements
- Sleep Patches to The Rescue - How to Help Cross the Sleep Threshold
- PMS Supplements - How to Ease the Symptoms Effectively
- Can Menopause Supplements Treat Menopause Symptoms Effectively?
- Glutathione Benefits
- Supplements for Acne