Posted by PatchMD.com on 6/12/2018 to Vitamin C Plus Patch
Topical vitamin C has been linked with numerous benefits for the skin, including anti-aging effects, wound healing, protection from sun damage, and many more. It also delivers all of the well-documented health benefits of oral vitamin C like improve immunity and increased collagen production. So, why aren’t more people opting for topical vitamin C over tablets? And what exactly are the benefits? In this article, we break down all of the information you need to know about this highly effective nutrient.
Posted by PatchMD.com on 7/13/2016 to Vitamin News
There is now copious evidence that Vitamin C benefits people with impaired immune function, whether that impairment is the result of disease or simply of aging. In patients with frequent skin infections, for example, who had known impairment in neutrophil tracking and killing of microorganisms, Vitamin C was as effective as a powerful immune-regulating drug, Levamisole, at improving neutrophil function and producing long-lasting remission. But unlike Levamisole, which produced severe side effects causing 8% of subjects to drop out of the study, no patients in the Vitamin C arm dropped out. Similar improvements in neutrophil function, and dramatic clinical recoveries, were seen in patients with recurrent furunculosis (boils), on a dose of 1,000 mg per day.
- Vitamin News
- Anti-Aging Patch
- Anti-Flu Patch
- Patch Testimonials
- Sleep Starter Patch
- Menopause Patch
- PMS Patch
- Vitamin D3 Patch
- B12 Energy Plus Patch
- Omega-3 Plus Patch
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin Patch
- Hangover Prevention Patch
- CoQ10 Plus Patch
- Vitamin C Plus Patch
- B12 Shots & B12 Injections: The Good, Bad and Alternative!
- Anti-Aging Supplements - Backed by Science
- Sunscreen Alternative - A Patch To Replace Your Sunblock
- Natures Alternative To Sunscreen is called Polypodium Leucotomos
- How to Boost Your Immune System with Supplements
- Sleep Patches to The Rescue - How to Help Cross the Sleep Threshold
- PMS Supplements - How to Ease the Symptoms Effectively
- Can Menopause Supplements Treat Menopause Symptoms Effectively?
- Glutathione Benefits
- Supplements for Acne