Posted by PatchMD.com on 4/1/2019 to B12 Energy Plus Patch
Are you thinking about trying vitamin B12 shots to increase your nutrient levels? Perhaps you’re worried that you’re deficient and want to learn more about your options. Or you’re someone who follows a plant-based diet and think you might not be getting enough B12. Shots and injections are one form of supplementation that have proven to increase vitamin levels quickly and efficiently. But they also come with side effects and drawbacks which need to be weighed up carefully. In this article, we examine what shots are, the pros and cons, plus some alternative options to consider.
Posted by patchmd.com on 4/3/2018 to B12 Energy Plus Patch
Vitamin B12 deficiency is relatively common, with everyday symptoms that are easy to mistake for other conditions. The vitamin is essential for our health, since we need it to produce red blood cells, DNA, and hormones, amongst other things. It also helps us to maintain an effective nervous system too.
Posted by PatchMD.com on 5/15/2011 to Vitamin News
Sandra from Laguna Niguel, California has been using a variety of patches, including the B12 Energy Vitamin Patch and the PMS Night Relief Estro Patch. With enthusiasm, she has been letting her friends know about how well the patches work for her.
- Vitamin News
- Anti-Aging Patch
- Anti-Flu Patch
- Patch Testimonials
- Sleep Starter Patch
- Menopause Patch
- PMS Patch
- Vitamin D3 Patch
- B12 Energy Plus Patch
- Omega-3 Plus Patch
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin Patch
- Hangover Prevention Patch
- CoQ10 Plus Patch
- Vitamin C Plus Patch
- B12 Shots & B12 Injections: The Good, Bad and Alternative!
- Anti-Aging Supplements - Backed by Science
- Sunscreen Alternative - A Patch To Replace Your Sunblock
- Natures Alternative To Sunscreen is called Polypodium Leucotomos
- How to Boost Your Immune System with Supplements
- Sleep Patches to The Rescue - How to Help Cross the Sleep Threshold
- PMS Supplements - How to Ease the Symptoms Effectively
- Can Menopause Supplements Treat Menopause Symptoms Effectively?
- Glutathione Benefits
- Supplements for Acne