Posted by PatchMD.com on 3/30/2011 to Vitamin News
PatchMD’s Sleep Starter Melatonin Patch can be a key tool in helping weary travelers avoid and overcome jet lag. A satisfied client sent us an account of her personal experience using the Sleep Starter Melatonin Patch. A Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist, Tina wrote to us about her experience with the Sleep Starter Melatonin Patch upon returning from a trip to India.
Posted by PatchMD.com on 3/15/2011 to Vitamin News
Insomnia happens to everyone. People just like you who have trouble sleeping are increasingly turning to Melatonin for help. Melatonin, not Malatonin as it is often misspelled on the Internet, is a natural hormone produced by the pineal gland, which is located in the center of your brain. At night, the Melatonin released by your pineal gland causes your heart rate to slow down and your body temperature to drop. As a direct result, the physiological conditions are created that allow for a deep, restful sleep.
- Vitamin News
- Anti-Aging Patch
- Anti-Flu Patch
- Patch Testimonials
- Sleep Starter Patch
- Menopause Patch
- PMS Patch
- Vitamin D3 Patch
- B12 Energy Plus Patch
- Omega-3 Plus Patch
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin Patch
- Hangover Prevention Patch
- CoQ10 Plus Patch
- Vitamin C Plus Patch
- B12 Shots & B12 Injections: The Good, Bad and Alternative!
- Anti-Aging Supplements - Backed by Science
- Sunscreen Alternative - A Patch To Replace Your Sunblock
- Natures Alternative To Sunscreen is called Polypodium Leucotomos
- How to Boost Your Immune System with Supplements
- Sleep Patches to The Rescue - How to Help Cross the Sleep Threshold
- PMS Supplements - How to Ease the Symptoms Effectively
- Can Menopause Supplements Treat Menopause Symptoms Effectively?
- Glutathione Benefits
- Supplements for Acne